Saturday, July 17, 2010

One Month and Loving It!!!

So Tenley is almost 6 weeks old! I can't believe it! Time has FLOWN by and I am adjusting well to life as a mother. For an update of the last month, Tenley has had trouble gaining weight. The Pediatrician and I finally decided that I have skim milk. After seeing TWO lactation consultants, FOUR pediatricians, TWO pediatrics offices and EIGHT pediatrics appointments, she is finally 7 pounds 6 ounces and doing well. I had to switch to a Sandpoint office because gas was getting ridiculous after just a couple weeks! Luckily though she is gaining weight and doing well. Maybe she will change faster now! Here are pictures of her that I have been delaying posting because she has been eating constantly! She would eat every hour to half hour and gain an ounce a week! Thank heavens for Formula supplementation!

All in all I love being a mom. I love being with my child and seeing her interact with me and her dad. It's amazing to know that this precious life was given to us to take care of and she is an awesome baby!!! I have a friend who has a three month old who is a SCREAMER and I just feel so lucky to have my baby! She isn't perfect, and can be super fussy sometimes, but she is such a sweet heart and has the softest cry ever! She doesn't like bath time, clothes changing time, or diaper changing time, but she is a sweet heart and we love her tons!

                                           Tenley's first bath! She didn't like it so much!


                                           She ALWAYS has her hands by her face!


                                           She is a shrimp, but we love her chicken legs and arms!

                                                 She's always happy with her Daddy

                                                     I love this face!

                                                     She doesn't like her car seat very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment