Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cousins Vacation

Mom and I went on a trip to Rexburg a couple weeks ago so Mom could get her hair done! I loved being able to tag along with my Tenners so she could meet her cousins! I was amazed at how big Viv had gotten and how mature Ava is! There is no tricking that little girl! When we got there Lindsay, Ava, and Viviann came down to meet us at the car. Lindsay took one look at Tenley and said, "Well Hello Lyle!". I guess Ava overheard that and remembered it because as soon as we got inside Ava was looking at Tenley and said. "How did Uncle Lyle get so little??"  We were all cracking up! It was a great vacation! Thanks so much Mom and Lindsay and Riley for your love and hospitality! I am sure our kids will get along better than Payson and Abby!!

                                           Grandma and her "Headtinker" Song she taught Ava.

  Aunt Lindsay and Tenley. This didn't last very long. Viv got a little jealous of her mom holding another child!

                                                     Miss Viv. She is so big and beautiful!!!!

         She weighed so much more than Tenley, but she is SO CUTE! I can't get over her porcelain doll face!

                                              I love Ava..... she is the sweetest girl ever!!!!

                                          Viviann wanted her mom back. Fair enough!

Thanks for the good times!!!! We love and miss you guys!!!! We are excited to see you in September!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment