Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fourth of July

Aunt Lindsay and Aunt Heather got Tenley the CUTEST Fourth of July dress! I had to take pictures! It was a little cold outside, so we got Tenley dressed in her dress, her pink Uggs ( Thanks Linds!), and in her blanket made by Great Aunt Teresa! We went to church (Tenley didn't fuss until the opening prayer!) and saw Grandma play the Marimba! Then we saw the other Grandparents at a BBQ. I love food! It was a great holiday! Rain and all!



I know she looks nothing like me, but she is cute! Thanks mom for the awesome pants!!! I hope everyone had a great holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for taking and posting pictures! I was looking at them and just started giggling - Dad asked what I was laughing at and I said that Tenley was so cute I just had to laugh! What fun! Thanks for all the great pictures - and of our 'vacation' to Rexburg!
    Love,
    Mom/Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed a funny grammatical inaccuracy - you went to church and saw gramma play the marimba after the opening prayer? And then there was a BBQ after all that? Wow! Cool church!
    Mom!

    ReplyDelete