Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My little girl is growing up!!!!

So Tenley is six weeks old today. She has been having some trouble gaining weight, but she is doing great now! The Pediatrician and I figured that I have skim milk and so she is a formula baby and has really stinky diapers, but she has gained 13 ounces in just four days! That's my girl! So just here is a preview of what she looked like and what she looks like now! Yay for formula!

before....


AFTER!!!

she actually fits into 0-3 month clothes and not newborn anymore! It's amazing! I love my baby girl!

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable! I'm glad the formula is working out. :) Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for formula. Kelsi was similar...well I just wasn't producing much milk and she kept SHRINKING...until that good 'ol stinky expensive formula came around. God bless it!

    ReplyDelete