Here is what Lyle and I have been up to lately! February has passed by WAY too quickly, but I am excited for March to come! That means not only do I get a birthday, but I also get Spring! It's the best month ever! So last weekend Lyle and I went down to Boise to visit his brother and sister-in-law and their new baby Carly Paige Vaniman. Carly was blessed on Saturday night, so we went down for the blessing and had a nice trip with Heather, Derek, Aubrey, Lauren, Eric, and now Carly! She pretty much sleeps all day, and is awake at night, but is about the cutest thing ever! Here are a couple pictures of our brand new niece! I love her hair! It permanently stays in a Mohawk, and it won't ever comb down! It is the cutest hair ever! She is just so precious and we love her so much!!! Another great part of the trip was that Boise has a Carters Outlet! I was so excited to buy clothes for my new baby coming in July!!!! YAY for new clothes!!!!!
Her Hair is just tooo cute!!! I love it!!!
We are excited to be home, but even more excited that we get to sleep in our own beds. It makes a BIG difference! We hope all is well with all of you!
Sounds like a fun trip! Your nieces hair reminds me of Rachels, except she didn't have as much on the sides.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great birthday! I think you have the same birthday as DANE! He will be 9 on sunday!