So for our birthdays, Lyle and I decided that we wanted to get a washer and a dryer. Our duplex only has room for stack-ables, so we had to buy a stackable washer and dryer. We also decided that we wanted to get some good ones so that they would last a LONG time. Yesterday we went to Coeur d'Alene for our doctors appointment and we decided to look at some washers and dryers and see which was the best. We didn't find anything that we felt good about buying, but learned a lot about the front loaders and how they are different from one another. So we decided to look at sears in Sandpoint to see what they had. I was a little skeptical, what could Sears in Sandpoint have that Coeur d'Alene didn't??? Well, turns out that they had a Samsung washer and dryer that they were sold out of in Coeur d'Alene, that we really didn't notice! We weren't planning on buying one this week, but with the good deal that we got, and the good feeling that we had at the store, we decided to go for it! So I am way excited! I have a washer and a dryer! It feels so good! I am so excited!!!! So I got my birthday present, 14 days early! Here is a picture of Lyle with our new washer and dryer. I love birthdays!!!!
A little break
15 years ago
Sweet! Happy washing!
ReplyDeleteLove it! My first thought was, "It's not her birthday yet, and I KNOW it isn't Lyle's so what the heck...." Luckily, you explained yourself well. :)
ReplyDeleteThey are BEAUTIFUL! Are you soooooo excited to and dry your clothes at HOME? Happy, happy birthday...and yes! I know it wasn't yesterday.
ReplyDeleteOOPS!