So the other day I come home and Lyle was talking about how hot it was getting outside. Me, I love the hot weather, so I was excited it was getting so hot! Little did I know what would happen! So I had to go to the store to buy some things, and I come home to this!!!! My husband went from a full grown beard, to a goatee, to a soul patch, and now he is totally clean shaven! The first words out of his mouth were,"I look so young" and "Our house is pretty cold. My face feels cold!" So now he doesn't have a beard and looks younger than me! I just love him tons!
Saturday was my birthday and we had our friends meet us at Mick Duffs for dinner.
Here are Darcy, Dan, Dan, and Brittany chilling at our house after our big dinner!
Here are Brad and Jenna just chilling on our new chair and a half! Thanks Mom & Dad Griffitts!
This is the Cake that Darcy made me for my birthday! It was so pretty and tasted even better than it looked! I loved it so much! THANKS DARCY!!!!
It was a great birthday! I can't believe I am 24 (although Darcy and Brittany wanted to put 34 candles on the cake. I am not THAT old!) and I am so excited for this next year to pass by with as many blessings as the year before. I am so blessed to have such great family and friends! I love you all!







happy birthday! I hope it was a GREAT one! looks like you had fun! Love the cake by the way!
ReplyDeleteYeah, but why did you have to make me vomit a little in my mouth with the nudity? :) Just kidding...-ish. Glad you had a great birthday sister!
ReplyDeleteSo happy that you had a good bday. That cake looked SO yummy!!
ReplyDelete