Tuesday, February 2, 2010

IT'S A BABY!!!!!

Yesterday Lyle and I went to the baby doctor and we got to have our 20 week ultra sound. The coolest part was that we found out that we are having a baby GIRL!!!! I am very excited! She is really cute and we got some really great profile pictures of her! She is 7 in and 11 oz. Lyle said she was a steak. The doctor responded that he shouldn't eat the steak yet, wait until it gets bigger! I was just laughing and realized then how much I love my husband! He comes from a family of 8.. all boys.. .and so I am very excited to see him with a little girl. He will be a great dad, I am just sure of it!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both of you! We are so happy for you. We love litte girls. Stay healthy! Love, Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, congrats! I am really excited - she is pretty precious already! I really do love you guys. Thanks for visiting me.
    Mom/Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! She does look really cute in those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures!!! She has such a cute little nose. I am so excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats you two! Wow -- another Griffling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!! And I don't think that I have told you and Lyle this yet, but I am Roommates with Michael Boren here in Jerusalem. Small world isn't it. Well have fun and I will see you later!

    ReplyDelete