Friday, April 2, 2010

Baby Names

So Lyle and I haven't decided on a name for our baby yet. We have some ideas, but she probably won't be named until she is born, I just want your opinions! Vote for your favorite baby names. We are also big into nicknames and if she is Genevieve we will call her eve ( pronounced eve-y), Gabriella (Gaby), Cecilia (lil), payton (Pay), and Kamryn (Kami). Please let us know what you think! Love you all!

5 comments:

  1. I vote for Kami, I think it is a brilliant choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm Payton and Payson are close enough, they can't have the same nickname too! If that one wins think of a new nickname, as an aunt to these two children I am begging you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I am voting for Kamryn, but I don't like the name Kami, and since my opinion means so much to you guys (I am sure of it) maybe Ryn would be cute or just Kam, but I won't call her Kami. Aren't you glad you asked for everyones opinion?!? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for Cecelia. And I agree with Linds on the Payton/Payson thing. It would be too confusing for me, and I'm his mom. I've known too many Kami's that are a bit snottish, so that makes the nickname not good for me, but hey, maybe your kid will be the one that turns my opinion around, you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so you don't know me...but I know Heather and I pretend to know Lindsay, so it's almost the same thing, right? I guess I should just come out and say it - I'm a blog stalker. Not like in a creepy way, but in a "I have nothing else to do at work" way.

    Anyway, I vote for Genevieve. Because how cute is the nickname Eve?? Plus, I think Genevieve is a good name for a Supreme Court Justice - I'm due with my first baby (a girl) just a few days after you and these are the things I think about while thinking about names. Will other kids make fun of it? Will she be able to be a Supreme Court Justice with this name? Do her initials spell something funny?

    Neurotic, I know. I guess I should stop thinking about the Supreme Court Justice thing because they probably won't appoint someone with a crazy mother to the court...

    ReplyDelete