Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Silverwood and other Summer Activities!

This summer has been full of unexpected and great surprises! Lyle started a new job in June and it was fun to have a change in pace. We moved to CDA with my parents and we now live in two places, down here during the week and then up in Sandpoint on weekends. It's fun to be back and forth, but I am looking forward to when we can settle in one place! Hopefully that won't be too much longer.

In July, Lyle's dad passed away. It was very unexpected and very sad for us. I will miss his laughter and sense of humor the most. He was such a loving man. I am grateful for the plan of salvation so that I know that I can see him again. I am also very grateful for prayers and love that was sent our way. We were buoyed up by the spirit that whole week and miracles happened so that we could all be there together with our mom. It is still hard to write and talk about it, and he is still very missed, but we love him!

Lyle's company gave free tickets to Silverwood this year for a family day, so we decided to go! We had so much FUN! Tenley rode the rides for the first time by herself and we had a great time at the water park, the train ride, and of coarse Dippin' Dots are a favorite! We had a great time and are looking forward to more company parties. It was great to get to know Lyle's company and the great people that he works with. We are so blessed!




She LOVES her Dippin' Dots! Hope you enjoy the update. More to come! (Hopefully!)

No comments:

Post a Comment