So life has been a little crazy lately, and I have been a HORRIBLE picture taker. SORRY! But here are some pictures from our latest adventures!
 |
| I won a radio contest and Lyle and I got to go see Boys Like Girls! We had a free lunch and a semi-private concert! It was a lot of fun! We got autographed pictures and everything! They were really good too! |
 |
| Tenley was a Bee for Halloween. She loved her costume and wouldn't take it off. We had a costume party at the library, she went on a parade with Mom at her school, and we went trick-or-treating! She was pretty tired that day, but had TONS of fun! She also said "Thank You!" to all the people who gave her candy. It was a proud mom moment! |
|
|
 |
| Our nephew Matthew got baptized in October. It was lots of fun to get together as a family and enjoy that great experience. We were sad that Lyle's dad wasn't physically there, but his presence was felt. |
I promise to take more pictures in the coming month or so! We are doing great! We are closing up our cabin for the winter this weekend and will be down in Hayden permanently. It's a little weird, but I will be grateful to just stay in one place. Traveling sometimes is stinky!
No comments:
Post a Comment