Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Living it up in CDA

So sorry I have been a slacker again lately, but I promise I will be better since we have now moved in with my parents and we have fast internet again! Now if I can just get my computer to connect to the internet, all will be well! Lyle got a new job working in Post Falls, so we decided to move in with my parents so we could spend more time together and Lyle wouldn't have to drive for 4 hours a day! Tenley is loving living with Grandma (mamaw) and Grandpa (Papa). Tracks (our dog) loves it too. Dad really loves her and she is getting a crash course on leash training! We never had to have her on a leash in the Cabin, but now it's super important. We are excited for this new adventure and more pictures to come for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment