Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sorry it's taken so long update!!!

I have been a slacker blogger lately! So here is a rundown of the last couple of months! AKA our Christmas card to all of you!

September: I quit my job at Panhandle State Bank and started staying home with Tenley! Definitely not the easiest thing I have ever done, but I love my daughter and I love staying home with her. She is the greatest gift ever and the sweetest little girl! Met my friend Krissi..... she is AMAZING! I started canning with her, making homemade bread, and having fun with her and her family. Great friend to hang out with and great example to me. I also kept going to Zumba, but not as regularly as before. I got released as Primary Chorister and called as Relief Society Teacher, and Lyle got released as Ward Mission Leader and called as Teachers Quorum Advisor. So my Zumba class on Wednesday night was no longer possible. That's ok though. I was starting to get  anxious about certifying in October and wanted to get all the practice in as I could!

October: Certified as a Zumba instructor! Thanks so much to Mom and Dad for watching Tenley for me while Lyle worked and I was gone to Spokane all day. So much fun, and I am so happy that I did it, but now it was real and I had to find a place to teach and get all my insurance and stuff done. Oh, a little overwhelming, but definitely happy! Halloween was so much fun! We had a great holiday party and Tenley was the CUTEST Tigger ever! We love her so much. Tenley started climbing on chairs and not learning how to get down. She is super cute and I love her tons. Still hard to be a stay at home mom, and still adjusting to new life, but loving every minute of it!

November: Thanksgiving with the Vaniman family. Super exciting. We had a great holiday dinner and enjoyed the family and friends. Scoured ads for the day after thanksgiving sales to find Lyle's present. Went down to Coeur d'Alene to go shopping and went out with Dad while Mom watched Tenley. Had a great day with Mom and Dad and Tenley and came home. Started my Zumba classes at the Elementary School and have overcome my fear of trying to be perfect. It's WAY more fun teaching when you can mess up a little bit! I LOVE teaching Zumba and I wouldn't trade it for the world! I love my class and the ladies that come. I am having such a BLAST!

December (So Far): Dinner parties, Zumba Classes, and working out with Krissi on a regular basis. She is my saving grace. I love her SO Much. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. Not much snow so far, but Tenley is falling off chairs, laughing, learning new words and facial features. Enjoying this Holiday season by listening to Christmas Music and trying to learn new Zumba moves! Sang for my Ward Christmas Party and forgot to go to the end (oops!)! It was pretty funny. People didn't know whether to clap or not! So Funny! I was in charge for the music for our Relief Society dinner and no mess ups there! Everything went well and it was so much fun! I started a new diet of low carbs and sugars, and it has been going great! I am exercising Monday-Friday and feel great! I am excited for Christmas and being together with the great family that I have. I love you all and I hope you all have a great holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment