So this summer has been full of fun surprises! First off, I started doing Zumba classes, and I have fallen in love. I seriously can't go a week without going to a class. So now I have decided that since I love it so much, I am going to become a Certified Zumba Instructor! I am super excited! My current Zumba instructor let me try some samples of "Shakeology". A meal replacement supplement that is supposed to be really good for you. I have to say that it wasn't my cup of tea, but Tenley sure enjoyed it!
I couldnt' help but laugh at her green moustache! Such a cutie!
We have also been traveling a lot this summer, and I think our cat is feeling neglected.
Poor thing has to get attention when she can! My favorite part is that she licks Tenley's face if there is any milk left on it! So funny!
Lyle has been "fixing" his shop. We are going to add a storage room onto his shop and keep our stuff there, and hopefully add a deep freezer for our food storage stuff. Then since we are going to do that, we are going to expand our bathroom to include the water heater and water pump into the house so that they don't freeze during the winter. I am so amazed at all Lyle can do! He is an amazing dad and an amazing person. We love him lots!
Not much else has been going on. I am leaving my job at the bank to be home with Tenley and I am really excited. I can't wait to be a full-time mom! I will miss all the amazing people that I work with. Life has it's challenges and it's surprises, but I am so grateful for a family that is always there and encourages you to do the right thing all the time. I feel so blessed!
A little break
15 years ago
Have you done zumba toning? I love it! Same concept, but with weights.
ReplyDeleteYou are looking skinny in those pictures! Thx for updating!
I will start Zumba Toning in a month or so. I LOVE it! Thanks! I have lost 13 pounds since I saw you last! It's so nice to feel skinnier! I will update more often when I am done at my job, but who knows when that will be ;) Hope all is well in Kentucky! Thanks for the Mac & Cheese recipe! It was delicious!
ReplyDelete