So this past week we had a Family Reunion down in Hayden. (Yes, Hayden though it may be north to the rest of my family is down for me :) It was so much fun! I am a horrible person at taking pictures, so the pictures below are of the first night, Monday, when we had an unbirthday Party for everyone! Tenley walks around the house with her wand wacking it on everything she can, (even the dog!). Tuesday we made a treck up to Sandpoint and beyond to see my house and had dinner at MickDuffs.... AMAZING! That place always holds a special place in my heart and I never leave angry! It's just SOOO Good! Wednesday they family went to the beach while I went to Zumba, and we had a great time together. Thursday we did the Mudgie and Millie trail (AKA eating frozen yogurt and skipping across the street to take pictures with the statue), and Friday was Silverwood! Saturday was our last day together and we did a fun Trash Can Dinner with EVERYONE! It was delicious! Sunday was when Trevor, Tamar and the kids left super early and Lindsay, Riley and Kids left in the afternoon. Lyle and I went back to Sandpoint, and have been recovering ever since! JK! It was so much fun and I miss my family tons already! Payson was the saddest of all, asking his mom if they could leave on sunday instead of Wednesday so that they didn't have to be in Coeur d'Alene all by themselves, and a few hundred tears were shed by all when everyone was leaving. I am sure we will be together again... hopefully it won't take us five years next time! Enjoy the pictures!
 |
| Kyle's first sip of Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper! He was in LOVE! |
 |
| I didn't know Marshmallows could be so messy! Leave it to Abby to get it everywhere! |
 |
| Miss Emma Sue! She enjoyed her marshmallows as well! They were the HUGE Campfire ones! Amazing! |
 |
| Unbirthday Party with Tenley and her cousin Ava. |
 |
| Picture #2 and Tenley likes her bag better than looking at the Camera. |
 |
| I finally got them both to look at the camera, too bad neither of them are smiling! |
We had a great time with everyone! We are always having fun around the Sandpoint Cabin, asking Lyle if I got all the poop off my bum! Our family is colorful and amazing! I will miss you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment