Thursday, December 23, 2010

6 months and Two teeth later.....


This is the Vaniman Family Christmas Photo! I figured Tenley would only be big enough to fit in the sleigh this year. Thanks mom for taking so many pictures for us!

My little girl is getting so big. She has two teeth!

She loves playing Piano with Grandma




This is my cabin in the woods. Gotta love it!

Curious George and Tenley. She was a little more excited than the picture lets on!
Here are some family pictures. I hope you enjoy them. We also have a new member of the family, TRACKS! Lyle and I got the opportunity to adopt a dog and we brought her home yesterday (pictures to follow). I am so glad that I have such a cute family! Oh, and Tenley loves bananas and sweet potatoes. She is just a crack up and we love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment