Monday, November 15, 2010

5 Months Old!!!!


My baby and the kitty love each other! They are both five months old! Tenley loves to "Pet" the kitty. She usually just grabs her and hold on to her fur. Tigger is really good. She doesn't complain unless Tenley pulls really hard and then I will hear a meow from her. They are really good friends and to everything together!

Tenley Loves holding the kitty!

My baby can hold herself up so well! She is almost crawling too!

I LOVE her blue eyes! I kinda don't know where she got them from!

She has also recently found her feet and rarely lets them go. It's kinda hard to put her diaper on sometimes!

This look she inherited from her father. It just cracks me up!

She is my TV Buddy! Just sits right next to me and watches!

I don't think she was very thrilled with this program. Oh well.

I love my family! Tenley is now eating rice cereal and is starting to like it! She is just a cutie pie and we love her so much! I am so excited for the holiday season and seeing my little one grow up so fast! Before I know it she will be dating! Good thing Daddy has a shot gun!

1 comment:

  1. She is getting SOOOO big. She is darling and I can't wait to meet her in person on of these days. Keep the pictures comning so I can at least watch her grow in pictures.

    ReplyDelete