Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tenley Videos!!!!!


So here are some long awaited Videos of Tenley. They are a couple months old, but she is playing in her little bouncer that my friend Bri let us borrow. Tenley just loves it! She is growing up so fast! Yesterday she learned how to roll over! I just set her down on her back and she just flipped! It's like she has known how to do it forever and it wasn't a big deal to her! I did feel bad because one time she didn't make it all the way and hit her head pretty hard on our lamanite floors! oh well! She was ok! She is a big talker and LOVES to talk to anyone who will listen. Even at 11 o'clock at night! At least she doesn't fuss when we put her to bed at nine, but she doesn't fall asleep until later! I will post some pictures of our "family reunion" that we had last weekend.

Grandma Shar died last Sunday. We had her funeral last friday. It was an interesting week, but we had such a fun time with family and getting to see each other again! I was excited for Tenley to meet her Aunt Heather and Uncle Trevor! Lindsay also came up with Ava and Viviann and it was so cute to see Ava play with Tenley. They are going to be good friends! Even Viviann was nice to baby Tenley! They are so cute together as well! I am so happy that I have such a great family!

AND.... Lyle and I bought a car. We bought Grandma Shar's Subaru! I am super excited! It is all-wheel drive (and if you have ever been to my house you would understand why I am so excited!) and it will be a great car for us for years to come! I am seriously way excited! I will post pictures of the new car for everyone soon. Life is good! I am happy being a mom to the greatest daughter in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment