Here is my Baby Girl!!!!! Tenley Rae Vaniman was born on Wednesday morning!!! Around 12:30 in the morning Lyle and I were sleeping and my water broke! I called the hospital and they told me to come on down. I took a shower, Lyle finished packing his bag, and we went down to the hospital. I called my mom and dad on the way down just so they would know where we were at so they wouldn't worry about me! We got to the hospital around one thirty and my contractions really hadn't set in yet, so I was feeling pretty good. I got an epidural around 4:30, and they started me on pitossin around 6 so that the labor could progress. Poor little girl, her heartbeat would decelerate every time I had a contraction, and the pitossin made it worse, so I would have to roll over on my left side, right side, hands and knees, and nothing was helping her! They decided to go ahead and give me a Cesarean section so that she would be ok. The cord was wrapped around her neck and shoulder and she was lying on it weird, so every time I would have a contraction she wouldn't get any blood and her heart rate would go down! She wouldn't have survived labor, and I am grateful that I have a perfect little girl! She was perfect when she was born, and I am so happy to have her in my life!!! She loves her hands and she loves her daddy! I can't imagine life without her! Enjoy more pictures!
I LOVE HER!!!!
A little break
15 years ago









Well, it's official! We are 8 for 8 in the cute grandkid department! Must be some good genetics going on there! No brag, just fact!
ReplyDeleteThe Lucky Gramma!
Thanks for the pictures! They were really cute! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI love her already! Remember to keep telling her that Aunt Heather is WAY cooler than Uncle Bud. We need that ingrained into her from as early of an age as possible or I don't stand a chance. :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetheart! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable and I am so glad that I had the chance to hold her already! We are so happy for you. See you at the baby shower! Love you.
ReplyDelete