Sunday, June 13, 2010

More Pictures!!!


Here are more pictures of our sweet Tenley Rae! We love her tons, and she has changed a little in the past couple of days. She really loves her hands, she can't keep them away from her face and she loves sleeping and eating. She is my kind of girl! We love her tons! She is a great help to mommy who is recovering! I love it when she and I can sleep together! Enjoy the pictures!





She is just the sweetest ever!!! I absolutely adore her!

6 comments:

  1. Good job guys!!!! You guys sure make one cute baby! Congrats! Glad everything went so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! Ava loves looking at her pictures! She thinks she's so cute! She was looking at the pictures, and the first thing she said was...There is Viv's burp cloth! haha. The things she notices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! She is Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! Can't wait to see her in person. I hope you heal very quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats you guys!! She totally adorable, enjoy the ride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like she's smiling in the picture where she's sleeping on you! How cute is that!!!
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete