So the winner of the baby name poll was Kamryn with three votes, Cecilia with 2 votes, Genevieve with 2 votes and Gabriella with 2 votes. I am glad there was a clear winner on this one! Ha ha ha! But I have to say, after much deliberation, I didn't cast my vote. The more I think about it the more I like the name Cecilia and to call her lil! Who doesn't love a Lil Vaniman??? Anyways, no promises on the name though. We really won't know her name until she is born, but thanks for your input, especially Erin. I almost peed my pants laughing so hard after reading your comment! I loved it! I hope everyone is doing well!
Cecilia is pretty. I knew a Cecilia, but everyone called her Ceci (pronounced Sessy). :)
ReplyDeleteObviously you didn't read my entire arguement or you would have chosen Eve. However, Cecilia will do, I guess. Then I can sing that song, "Celia, you're breakin' my heart...". Wait, that's just Celia, not Cecilia. It matters not. I shall sing it anyway.
ReplyDelete