Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas, New Years and a whole new beginning!

So I was going to put all the pictures from Christmas on here, but either the camera or the computer are not cooperating! Sorry Lindsay, I promise that you will get those Christmas Pictures soon! So Lyle and I spent Christmas with my parents down in Hayden. We spent Christmas Eve with the Griffitts Family. I am so used to it being filled with people, and it was a little smaller this year, but we were excited to spend it with family. Then we got to spend Christmas with my parents, Lindsay, Riley, Ava, and Viviann! It was so much fun! I think one of the best parts was when I was down stairs watching cartoons with Ava and I came upstairs and saw Lyle playing with Viviann on the couch while Lindsay was doing my Mom's hair. I can't believe that I married someone that is so good with kids! Lindsay told me later that he was having so much fun with Viviann just sitting there and that he was great with her even when she was getting a little hungry! I can't wait until he gets one of his own!
New Years was good. Lyle and I decided to stay home and have a movie night. He also went out and bought Mc Duffs for dinner, which are amazing hamburgers and they brew their own root beer! It was so much fun and so good just to be together! Then I woke up on Friday, so excited for football and I was sick, sick, sick! I had a bad headache, cough, cold, and it just wasn't fun! So I am still recovering from that today, but getting better! I am so excited for the new year! It's going to be so much fun and full of new adventures! I hope you all had a safe and fun New Years!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you for having so much fun, just the two of you- though I am sorry you are sick - but glad you are recovering! I suppose I'll see you Friday! I'll spend the morning at school doing auditions for Lewis and Clark, but I should be available by lunch time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your holidays were good. It is the BEST when it is spent with family! (even if it is your own little family)
    So sorry to hear you are sick...hopefully by now you are feeling better! HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's time for a new post... an update on your life... or maybe I should just call you!

    ReplyDelete