MY TREE!!!!
Well Christmas time is officially here and I am super excited. There is no other holiday that I love more than Christmas! What I didn't know is that as much as I LOVE Christmas, I married a man that is a Scrooge. I wish I was exaggerating. Riley and Bud will actually listen to Christmas music. I have to listen to Christmas music when Lyle isn't home! I was impressed that he did get us a Christmas Tree though. He asked why I wanted one since we won't even be home for Christmas, but he totally missed the idea! I have to have a Christmas tree. It's just what you do! I am excited that this year he is going along with it for the most part, but he is still a scrooge. Oh well. I guess I love scrooge then! Here are some pictures of our Christmas Tree that he went out with his brother and dad for 3 hours to find the best Christmas tree for us. He really is amazing, even if he is a scrooge!
I love my Mountain Man!

The Tree on the porch. I LOVE IT!
And if that isn't enough surprises for you.... Lyle and I are going to have a baby in JULY!!!!! I am way excited that I am now feeling better and have a belly. SOOO If you see me this Christmas I have an excuse to have a belly! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!


Well Lyle better snap out of it because in this family we LOVE Christmas...and dad has enough Christmas music to kill a horse! We will just have to blare a little Bruce and he will change his mind! HO HO HO Merry Christmas!! and I think that you need to enlarge the part about you guys having a child...it is at least more important than a tree, plus people might just skip right over it!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Linds. Christmas celebrations in this household are legendary! Get excited about it! ;) We will miss you this year...
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Love the tree and can't wait to see your bump!
ReplyDeleteWooooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Can you tell I am really excited for you two? Well.... I am!) Congrats you will be wonderful parents! If you want to practice some more... I have 4 adorable kids that love you, COME OVER!
ReplyDeletelOVE THE TREE. Good pic! Have fun decorating. Christmas really is THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR! SO Merry Christmas!
Congratulations! That is exciting.
ReplyDelete