Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Our Duplex




After much nagging from my great sister Heather (just kidding), Lyle brought the camera home and was able to take a picture of our duplex and the pear tree that is in the front yard. Yes that is me at the door and yes I was wearing my winter jacket. Lyle is already making fun of me because it was only about 70 degrees outside, but I was cold. We were going to his soccer game, which they tied 3-3, not bad for an eight year old team! They are the Spider Monkeys and it makes me laugh every time. Lyle is coaching the Spider Monkeys!!! He is an amazing person and I do love him. Enjoy the pictures and the love that we send to each and every one of you! Life is great and we are doing well. Oh, and for those of you who don't know, I have been called to be a Den mother to the nine year old scouts! Either the Lord is preparing us for all boys, or we are going to get our fill of boys and have all girls! Who knows!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute place! SO glad that you guys are doing so well. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darbs. Now how about inside pictures, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete