I cannot belive that Lyle and I have already been married for a month! Yesterday was our one month anniversary and it was good. Lyle had to work in the morning and I didn't work until later that afternoon. It was kinda sad because I love being home when he gets home from work, but it has been ok.
So in the morning I was feeling a little sick... my tummy hurt... so I didn't get to make him a special lunch or anything and then he had to leave. I went to work. I came home and he had gone shopping for me! He bought apples, oreos and FLOWERS!!!! He bought me a dozen little roses and it ws super sweet! I just have to say it has been an awesome month and that I love my husband more today than I did the day I married him. He is amazing!
A little break
15 years ago
Awwww! I'm so glad you guys are happy! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
Ditto to Marilyn!
ReplyDeleteI love the kissy picture! you should blow it up and put it somewhere fun!
ReplyDelete