So here are some amazing pictures of last weeks soccer game. Coach Vaniman and Coach Dennis with their team the Spider Monkeys! He is doing a really good job and making the boys run a lot. He coaches two boys in our ward and I was talking to one of them on Thursday about practice and his dad said that when he picked him up he said soccer practice was really hard! I heard Lyle and Morgan were going to make them rum this week, and they really did! I am so proud of my Coach Lyle!
Rum really hard eh, boy that will be an interesting talk with the bishop on mutual night! ;) Jk Darbs. Glad to see all is well with you two lovebirds. Love reading about ya on here. Miss ya girly! Lara
ReplyDeleteHow fun is that?! Real life - it's the greatest thing! Thanks for the update. I'll try to stay current, too. Just been sitting here making lesson plans ALL DAY LONG! But it sure is fun - just like coaching soccer! Go Coach Lyle!
ReplyDeleteMom G
How fun! GO Coach Lyle!
ReplyDeletelyle... you are a GREAT coach!!!!!!!!!! I hope you will want to do it again... when little vanimans are ready to kick the ball around!!! Thanks again for coaching Dane's team... you are a life saver!
ReplyDelete