So we had a bar-b-que this weekend for Tenley's first birthday which is coming up on Thursday. We had a lot of family there and it was such a nice day it was nice to get outside! I can't believe that she is going to be one already! My how time flies! I can't believe that last year I was about ready to pop!
Tenley is seriously the best baby ever. Her sitter even commented the other day and said, "If there was a baby easier than Tenley, the baby would be in a coma!" She is just so happy. She only ever gets mad if you take the TV remote away from her! I have enjoyed this first year with her so much and I am looking forward to many more years with her!
I am so lucky to be Tenley's mom. I am so glad that Heavenly Father trusts me enough to take care of her. I know I am going to learn so much from her! I just hope I can teach her a little something too! She is so smart! You can literally see the wheels in her head turning as she tries to figure out what you are doing! She can snap her fingers (and it makes a noise). She is great at sharing things, (as long as you give it back to her), and she always wakes up happy! I seriously couldn't have asked for a better baby! Here's to hoping the next one (whenever that might be) is as easy as this one! Enjoy the pictures!
I just love her to pieces!!! I also took a video of her.. so here it is! She absolutely LOVED eating the cake! It was pretty funny!
A little break
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment