Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Jello Story

So I decided to make some Jello for Lyle on Valentine's day since I had the day off and Lyle was going to come home early so we could do some stuff in town. Friday I decided to make the Jello so that we could eat some all weekend! I had a baby shower to go to that night, so I was planning and prepared for the Jello to only take a couple of minutes! I wanted the jello to cool on a cookie sheet so that I could make cute heart cut outs- did I mention it was Raspberry jello??! My favorite! So I had the fridge door open to put the jello in, Tenley was playing in the fridge and I was making the Jello and I put it on the cookie sheet and then went to put the cookie sheet in the fridge. (I know, not my brightest idea!) So I was going to put the jello in the fridge and this happened........

No, my child did not have a head wound, she just enjoyed playing (swimming) in the Jello while mom started to clean it up! Needless to say we had no Jello on Valentine's day. The best part is that after I started cleaning up the Jello little miss was slippin on the floor and decided to hang on to the fridge door for support. The door came off and the Orange Juice spilled all over the Jello'd floor! It was a fun night! I decided to laugh about it because what else could I do??? Poor thing was swimming in Jello and OJ! She had a ball in it though and OxyClean got the jello out of her white pants and shirt! I was SO EXCITED! Oh the fun times at the Vaniman house! Oh, and I thought the dog would be all over the Jello, but NO! She didn't even want to lick it to taste it. Dang Dog! I thought she would be more help!

No comments:

Post a Comment