Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rexburg Trip and other fun excursions!

Shayla and Tenley. Tenley was invited to her Chocolate Birthday Party. When Tenley got there all the kids looked at her and said, "Look Mom, It's a REAL Baby!!!" It was so much fun. Thanks for having us Tracilee!


Tenley is now sitting up on her own. She is growing up so fast! I wonder where the time goes sometimes. She is such a big girl and LOVES to annoy our dog and cat!


Ava and Viviann. The CUTEST girlies in Rexburg! We had such a fun weekend. Thanks so much Girlies!

Ava found these sunglasses for a doll and put them on Tenley. I have to say Tenley didn't mind that much. I just love how she got a little bit of revenge for the glasses (see her hand placement????) Ha ha ha!


The Cutest one toothed girlie in all the land. She just cracks me up all the time and I don't know what I would do without her. We LOVE our Tenley Rae!
 Vacations are fun, but it was good to get home and be with Lyle again. Thanks Lindsay and Riley for renting out your apartment to us! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment