
So here are the pictures that we took in Rexburg for Viviann's blessing. It was so much fun to visit family and especially the eight hour car ride. Ok, maybe the car ride wasn't so much fun, but having Mom, Lyle and I in a car together is kinda fun! I would recommend it to anyone. So Lyle, Mom and I left on Friday morning to go to Rexburg to visit Riley, Lindsay, Ava, Viviann, and Dad for the weekend. Dad was in Boise and drove to Rexburg and met the rest of us there. Needless to say it was a typical Griffitts' vacation. We all drive and Dad flies down there to meet us. What else is new? It was a lot of fun! We got to eat at Craigo's on friday night, went shopping for toilet paper and hair extensions on Saturday and Lindsay was so nice to color and cut Mom's hair and to just cut mine for me. Disclaimer: Lindsay is not responsible for Lyle's hair. He grew that on his own! Then we visited some of Lyle's friends in Rexburg (yes Lyle does have some friends of his that I didn't introduce him too), and then we came back and watched football and Ice Age 3. Dawn of the Dinosaurs! Needless to say it was an exciting and amazing trip. The blessing was amazing and Viviann couldn't be more perfect. Lyle and I are still missing Ava. She just cracks us up everytime we visit and she is definitely missed by her favorite aunt and uncle! Just kidding Heather, she loves us all, and we all know that Tamar always wins the favorite anything. She's the best! We love family! Have a great day and I hope all is well!
Dad flies to meet us because I think he is still afraid Mom might find a KOA and make him stay there. Glad you had fun!
ReplyDeleteDad drove from Boise...it is like 5 hours, so he almost drove as far as you guys! And he stayed in a Rexburg hotel, which is technically "roughing it" He really got out of his comfort zone this trip :) It was fun to have you guys here. Thanks again for coming down
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteIt is always nice to get OUT OF TOWN... and see family!