Thursday, July 9, 2009

T minus 30 days

So here is what's new with Lyle and I. Yesterday I went up to Sandpoint and we started renting a duplex!!! It's super cute and I am so excited!!! It's a two bedroom, one bathroom duplex that is just perfect for us. It has a plug-in outside so that Lyle can plug his truck in in the winter time, and it has a tiny yard in the front and on the side, and it has a good size kitchen with a good size family room. I really am excited to start moving some of our stuff in so that we can see how awesome our furniture will look! All mismatched and everything! I am really excited!

I am way excited and I will post pictures of our little duplex later. Lyle took pictures with his camera and I haven't gotten to them yet!

1 comment:

  1. The first place is pretty exciting! Does it really get that much colder up in Sandpoint that Lyle has to plug his truck in at night? Wowzers.

    ReplyDelete