Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fourth of July Fun!

So I have been working so much and Lyle and I have barely seen eachother that this weeked we decided there was too much to do at home, so we sat at home, cleaned, and took naps! :) I was sad to miss out on an amazing family bbq and an amazing baby shower, but we were going to CDA on monday and needed to be at our church this sunday because they were going to give me a new calling as I had previously been released! We had fun mowing the lawn and playing outside since the weather has finally turned warm! I was so stinking excited I think I even wore shorts! Tenley was way excited to play on the lawn. We took a stroll outside on our property and had a great time just being together. Then Sunday we did get new callings. I am now a Relief Society Teacher and Lyle is the Teacher's quorum advisor. We are pretty excited! I only have to teach once a month! Then we went down to CDA on the fourth and watched the A-17(?)'s fly by (they are the ones that blow up tankers and bunkers) and the parade downtown. We ditched a little early to avoid traffic and went back to the house, enjoyed some nap time and ice cream making, and then we went to a bbq at Uncle Dennis and Aunt Kelli's house. It was super fun to see so much family again! Then we decided to head home early so that we could wake up for work the next day! No fireworks for us, but we had a great day with family... here are pictures to prove it!

Tenley and Daddy. He did such a good job mowing our weeds!

yes... that is a cheerio stuck to her face...

I think her hair might be curly.....

My Mowhawk Baby! All Natural!

We have to work on which side you eat an otter pop out of!

Her First Otter Pop.


Tenley in her new hat and with Grandma and Do-Do( That's what Tenley called Grandpa!)

Tenley and Lyle playing outside on our excursion!

No comments:

Post a Comment