I know Tenley pictures are the most important, but here are some long awaited Tigger pictures. She is a sweet cat and we love her! She isn't so good at keeping bears away though! Oh well!
She likes to sleep on the back of our chair
She likes to lick Tenley's feet while she is eating. It's pretty cute! We love our 3 month olds! They will be good friends in the future!
We met at a Hockey game ( I know, one of those Hockey romances!) and have never been apart since. We were married August 8th in the Spokane Temple and are proud parents of Tenley who was born June 9th. Lyle builds custom homes and loves working on our new home and his new shop! Darbye works at Panhandle State Bank, takes care of Tenley, and is loving being a mom.
Tenley Rae
Our little girl was born on June 9th. She is such a happy baby. She even wakes up happy! She provides us with such love and laughter. She is truly the light in our lives!
I love the picture of Lyle feeding Tenley and Tigger looking over his shoulder....milk envy?
ReplyDeleteMom