( This was the best picture we got of my "bump")
So I am in love with the ladies in my ward. I had such a blast last night! I had a baby shower in Sandpoint and it was so much fun! There were chocolate fountains, marshmallows, cookie dough, strawberries, pineapple, bananas, vanilla wafers, rice krispy treats, and some fantastic games! I loved every minute! Thanks so much for the great time! I am sad that I only get this opportunity once to have a baby shower, it was way too much fun! I got some amazingly cute outfits, some essentials (like bum cream and soap), some amazing homemade bonnets and blankets, but the best part was the company! Thanks so much!Gotta love old ladies!! Can you tell what she is writing on??
The BEST party planners EVER!
Thanks Brittany, Suzette and Jeanne!!!
Beautiful Homemade bonnet from Adele! Thanks so much Adele! It's beautiful!
That's the softest Tigger ever!!! Thanks Mama Vaniman!
I LOVE the ruffles on the bum! Thanks so much Angie Bell!!!
I had such a great time! My baby will be the cleanest, well dressed, and CUTEST baby ever! THANKS SO MUCH!
No comments:
Post a Comment